Metal Tile Roofing
Metal tile roofing is formulated to fight off the weather and provide a long-lasting, low-maintenance solution for your home.
Metal tile roofs are an excellent choice for homes and can be installed over existing asphalt shingle roofs.
Professional Metal Roofing Discount & Referral Program in Toronto & GTA
Unlock Big Savings! Roofing fall sale and an additional 3% with our referral program
Available for a Limited Time, Request your Free Quote and Qualify Now!
Get your $500 Voucher
Benefits of metal tile roofing
The benefits of metal tile roofing include the following:
- Durability – Metal tile roofs are made from durable materials that can withstand the elements for many years and can be easily repaired or replaced. They also have a low maintenance cost and require little or no repair work.
- Energy Efficiency – Metal tiles are excellent insulators that reduce heat loss in your home. This is especially beneficial during winter months when you need to keep warm.
- No Maintenance - Metal tile roofs are the most common type of metal roofing and require no maintenance. Home and building owners often buy steel roofers for their longevity, durability, and ability to meet high-performance standards set by the roofing market. Fortunately, the upkeep required to maintain a steel or aluminum rooftop isn't high.
Types of metal tiles used
At Professional Metal Roofing, we provide our customers with variety. The following metal tiles can be used:
Monterrey Tile is one of the most popular metal tiles used for centuries in different climates and architectural styles. The name "Monterrey" comes from the Spanish city where this type of ceramic was invented. This type of metal tile is characterized by its high heat, humidity, and moisture resistance.
- Monterrey Tile is made from clay and has been used in construction since the early 1900s for many centuries. It's highly durable and can withstand extreme temperatures without cracking or warping.
- This metal tile is aesthetically pleasing.
- It's easy to install.
- This type of metal tile comes in a wide range of colours.
- Monterrey Tiles are very easy to clean.
- Monterrey Tiles are more affordable than other metal tiles (not true, the same price), making them budget-friendly for homeowners.
Tampere Tile steel roofing has all of the benefits of traditional European-style tile roofs with some added features. Tampere Tiles are manufactured from the same steel as other metal tiles and can be installed over existing asphalt shingle roofs without additional work. The Tampere tile system is designed to last decades but requires maintenance like any other roof.
- Tampere tiles are manufactured using a unique process that creates a layer of zinc between the steel and the tile surface. This layer prevents rust and corrosion, making the tiles more resistant to harsh weather conditions. In addition, the paint coating on top of the zinc layer provides a protective barrier against UV rays, making them ideal for use in areas with a lot of sunlight.
- Tampere tiles are hail-proof and fireproof.
- Tampere tiles are designed to look like the traditional clay roof style, offering protection against extreme weather conditions.
- With Tampere tiles, homeowners can enjoy exceptional durability protection.
- Available in a wide range of colors, Tampere tiles can enhance the look of your home's aesthetic.
- Tampere tiles are lightweight, secure, and have minimal noise during rain conditions.
The Venice Tile is a high-performance, low-maintenance roofing system that can be used on all flat and pitched roofs. It has been designed to provide long-lasting protection against the elements while maintaining an attractive appearance.
VeniceTiles are available in various colours and patterns, including natural stone, slate, copper, black, white, grey, and red. They have multiple textures and finishes, such as smooth or textured surfaces.
- It protects against wind, rain, snow, hail, and fire damage.
- The metal tile requires no maintenance.
- It is resistant to water penetration and corrosion.
- It's aesthetically pleasing and adds value to your property.
- The Venice Tile is environmentally friendly because it contains no harmful chemicals.
- It's suitable for use on both new construction and remodelling projects.
- This metal tile is ideal for residential and commercial properties.
- It is appropriate for use on steeply pitched roofs.
50-Year warranty for your metal tile roof
We're not saying that you should replace your roof with a metal roof. We're just saying that you could!
Other Professional Metal Roofing Options
Elevate your home with Professional Metal Roofing, where innovation meets longevity. Say goodbye to the endless cycle of re-roofing and embrace a new era of roofing solutions that blend elegance, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
Lifetime Assurance with Every Roof
Our metal roofing systems are not just roofs; they're lifetime commitments to worry-free protection. With Professional Metal Roofing, frequent replacements become a thing of the past. Our 50-year steel roofing products, known for their low weight and zero maintenance, not only enhance your home's curb appeal but also prove more economical in the long run compared to traditional asphalt shingles.
The People’s Choice: A Testament to Quality and Trust
Professional Metal Roofing stands as a symbol of the people's trust and preference in metal roofing. Our commitment to professional, affordable installations, coupled with rapid lead times and unparalleled customer service, cements our reputation as the go-to choice for metal roofing solutions.
Contact Professional Metal Roofing Today!
There are many options for metal roofing to choose from. Choosing the right metal roofing company is important, as they can help you decide which type of metal roof is best for your home or business.
If you want to install, replace, or repair your roof with a metal tile roof, you need to contact a metal roofing installer such as Professional Metal Roofing.
In addition to installing the new roof, we can help you with any repairs that may be needed on your existing metal tile roofing system. We have over about 20 years of experience in the metal roofing industry and will be able to give you some advice on how to get the most out of your current system before deciding if it needs replacing or not.